Duck Easy Stick Double Stick Adhesive Dispenser 4PK Permanent

Duck Easy Stick Double Stick Adhesive Dispenser 4PK Permanent

Duck Easy Stick Double Stick Adhesive Dispenser 4PK Permanent is rated 3.1 out of 5 by 89.

How to Get it

Out of Stock

Curbside or in-store

0 available

  • Contains 4 per pack
  • Non-Refillable
  • Permanent adhesive
  • Acid free
  • Photo safe

A double-stick adhesive that is great for wrapping gifts, sealing envelopes, memory books and crafts. Faster than tape and cleaner than glue.

show more

CURBSIDE & IN-STORE PICK-UP

Skip the shipping! It's Free! Place your order by 3pm (local time) and pick up your order either at curbside or in-store same day. LEARN MORE

SHIPPING

Most items typically ship within 1-3 business days, you'll receive an email with tracking information as soon as that happens! You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days, after you place your order, depending on destination. LEARN MORE

RETURNS

We want you to be completely satisfied, so we are happy to accept returns for most online purchases in-stores for free or by mail, minus a $7.95 shipping and handling fee. Sewing Machines (all brands) & Cricut(R) Machines require a $25 restocking fee if returned by the customer. LEARN MORE

#HANDMADEWITHJOANN

#HANDMADEWITHJOANN

SHOW US WHAT YOU MADE SHOW US WHAT YOU MADE

null null

Write a product review for a chance to Write a product review for a chance to

WIN A $100 JOANN GIFT CARD!

WIN A $100 JOANN
GIFT CARD!

Valid 7/31 - 8/27 for U.S. orders only Valid 7/31 - 8/27 for U.S. orders only

TERMS & CONDITIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS

Rated 2 out of 5 by from Used to be great product I have used this adhesive for years and loved the product. My old supply was running out and I bought more of the product only to find out the product had changed. The old product was easy to apply and sticky. The new product is inconsistent in application and lacks the adhesivenes. Certainly wish the company would continue to supply the same product and quality I have loved for years. May continue to use this product until I find another option. I appreciate the fact that JoAnn's has continued to carry this product locally, but perhaps they can find a better product given recent changes.

Date published: 2021-03-21

Rated 1 out of 5 by from Terrible Product I have been using this product for a number of years, however, over the last year or so it has been AWFUL! I have wasted so much money on this product because I had to throw out ~50% of the rollers. I'm sick of it and now want to know how to get a refund on the four most recent rolls that are unusable (this time I saved them rather than just throw them out).

Date published: 2020-10-06

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good product Easy to use for paper crafting. No long strings like some products.

Date published: 2020-06-18

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Happy Scrapper Love the new tape runners. Easy to use with fine items.

Date published: 2020-06-16

Rated 1 out of 5 by from Liked this adhesive, but lately very poor quality I have purchased this brand of adhesive for several years for scrapbooking and craft projects, but recently I've been disappointed in the product quality. The tape hasn't been dispensing properly and I end up wasting half of the role or more. I've had to return defective product to the store recently.

Date published: 2020-02-19

Rated 5 out of 5 by from The best tape runner! I have used the Duck tape runners for over 10 yrs and they are by far the best tape runners. The adhesion is perfect for most papercrafting elements used in my scrapbooking projects. I have tried many brands and types of runners and Duck brand works the best for me! I know they changed the formula a few years back, and I wasn't totally happy with the change at first, but I still find it's one of the best available and affordable!

Date published: 2019-11-01

Rated 2 out of 5 by from More hassle than easy I used to love this brand for my scrapbooking. I always buy the 4 packs. My last 3 packs however seem to be more hassle than easy. They either get stuck and don't dispense or they somehow get doubled up on the inside and I wind up with all of this excess tape OUTSIDE of the dispenser. Sometimes it's easier to just take it apart and do it by hand. Will have to look for another brand...for every good 1 of these there are 2 bad that follow.

Date published: 2019-09-14

Rated 3 out of 5 by from Look elsewhere. Poor dispenser design. The tape itself was fine, but it loses 2 stars for the faulty, disastrous dispenser design. The empty backing does NOT feed back into the dispenser properly, so it tangles, and leaves you fighting with it. After 10 minutes and trying two of the other units, hoping the first -and second- were flukes, I gave up and switched to a glue stick. Don't waste your time, your money, or your frustration.

Date published: 2019-07-25